Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Beccy's Place February Challenge

 

Beccy's Place
February Monthly Challenge

Whimsical Bunny in Pink

Everything on this card is scraps of this.
and scraps of that from my craft table.
The whimsical bunny is from 
Beccy's Place freebie.
(I fussy cut)
Butterfly from Martha Stewart punch.
Ribbon by Offray.
Hello is from Crafters Companion die.
Mint card base from Recollections.
Pink background is a leftover.
I did add squiggly lines and dots with
a black micro pen.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au


3 comments:

  1. Awwww... this is really sweet Terrie. The large sentiment is wonderful and I love how you've tucked the little bunny behind the letters. I also like the pops of lovely, bright pink! It makes me think of spring and all the wonderful flowers that bloom. Gorgeous.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, dear Terrie! Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog! You gave me a nice welcome back! I'm starting to feel a bit better, but it was a rough month or two. I still have vertigo (fell yesterday but didn't hurt myself) but the vertigo is not as bad as I've had it in the past, so I'm up and around now but have to take my time and be careful with everything I do.

    Your bunny is adorable and I love how you added the die-cut hello greeting! The punched butterflies are the perfect detail, and I also like the ribbon! Your doodled stitching is a nice touch as well! I hope all is well with you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete