Thursday, August 3, 2023

Beccy's Place August Challenge

 

Beccy's Place
August Challenge

Poinsettia Slimline Card

The poinsettia is a free image.
from Beccy's Place.
The card is from a sketch that Beccy.
offered for August Challenge.
I used all of the pattern paper all from
my Christmas scrap folder.
DMC green embroidery thread
Tag from Michaels
Sentiment is a card magazine stamp.
Center of the large poinsettia I inked it with
Fired Brick Oxide.
I also used glitter for each center of
the poinsettia.
Leaves: Tim Holtz thinlits.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au




2 comments:

  1. Love it Terrie, so festive! You've done a great job following along with the sketch... it's always interesting to see the different ways people interpret the same thing.
    I love the way you fussy cut around the poinsettia and added a little glitter to the centre. Beautiful work!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Terrie! Just popping in to say hello and thank you for visiting my blog earlier this month! I was excited to see your comment! I am getting ready to come back to my blog in October for the Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge and will have a few cards to share at that time.

    How have you been, my friend? How is your health? How is your family? I hope everyone is well.

    Your slimline poinsettia card is gorgeous! The poinsettia itself is beautiful and your layering of the patterned papers sets is off perfectly! Wishing you a wonderful day and Happy Fall!

    Hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete