Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Beccy's Place September Challenge

 

Beccy's Place
September Challenge

Halloween

Beccy challenged us to CASE a card that
we did before.
I re-used last month (August) sketch & made it
into a Halloween card.
I used Recollections Halloween Basic Paper Pad
from Michael's.
The image is from Beccy's freebie.
Purple embroidery thread.
A few scraps from my supplies.
Black Nuvo drops.
I also added a few spider stickers,
they are hard to see. 

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au


Here is the last month sketch (Christmas) with this month (Halloween).




2 comments:

  1. What a fun card Terrie! The collection of Halloween papers is awesome, and they work well with the image you used. I love the design you chose to CASE too, you've done a great job recreating the design.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete