Monday, September 25, 2023

Butterfly Challenge...

 

Butterfly Challenge

#187
Butterflies Galore

The card was made for my oldest sister she
loves red & my youngest 
sister and loved butterflies.
What a wonderful way of thinking about them
at the same time.
The Oval is from Paper Wishes.
Butterflies are from Martha Stewart paper punch.
Card stock from leftover from my paper scraps.

I'm entering the card on the Butterfly Challenge
just for fun.

Here is the site which the challenge is at:

http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com.au



4 comments:

  1. Good morning, Terrie! Just popping in to say hello! Your butterfly card is beautiful! Gorgeous die-cuts and paper choices! I hope you are well these days. Sending lots of hugs and well wishes, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kitty, thank you for the lovely comment. I hope you are well & it's good to hear from you. I'm sending hugs your way too, take care!

      Delete
  2. Terrie - I just read your comment at Beccy's Place and wanted to extend my condolences on your loss.

    ReplyDelete