Wednesday, January 6, 2010


I joined the Cricut SwapMessage Board & the first swap that I joined was to do a card with Dustin Pike image for Valentine...He had a few free image and I helped myself to one of them...It was the dragon holding a basket ...the basket was empty so I filled it with hearts...I colored the dragon lt. purple and added more colors to the image...I used my cuttlebug folder with hearts and pinstripe paper for the background...I also added ribbon with hearts...the sentiments was a cute one "Dragon my basket of love"...LOL ...get it instead of "dragging" I used the word "dragon" I thought it was cute...The strip of red hearts is from Martha Stewart heart punch...
This is out of my comfort zone but I had fun doing this swap....

3 comments:

  1. Terrie- I LOVE IT! I think you did a fabulous job and good for you going out of your comfort zone. This is awesome...the colors, the layout and the cute sentiment! VERY nice. Great job coloring the image too...can't go wrong with purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! I love that you are expanding your creative side. Continue to have lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrie your card is darling. You have mastered the art of coloring very nicely. You will love the Cricut MB. I use to hang out there alot until I found Cardmakers. Great job on your card.
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete