Monday, February 15, 2010

Crazy Quilt Birthday Card


Well it seem that I'm on a kick of making birthday cards lately,
it's not that it's that all the birthday are all together...
I made this Crazy Quilt Birthday Card for my sister Rolande..
She loves to to quilt so I thought why not make a card that she will keep
for a long time...
I cut the hearts from my George Basic Cricut Cartridge.
The pattern paper are all from scraps that I had (good to save them)
the embellishments is a simply bow and a threaded button..
I also faux stitch with a black pen...
the sentiment is gold fold stickers...
I do like the way it turned out....Happy Birthday Sis (March 9th)...

2 comments:

  1. O wow Terrie this is so beautiful
    and Rolande will like this a lot
    and she like blue
    good for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrie this is so pretty. I bet your sis is going to love it. The colors are so pretty. Great design too...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete