Monday, February 7, 2011

Big Heart


This image is the first free image for February from Designed 2 Delight..
It's free to everybody also Faith has another image if you participated in last week progressive challenge...
Check out and read the angel policy and then join in the fun..
I chose this image cause I'm not a big fan of cats but don't get me wrong the image with the cat and ribbon is cute...I might use it later on for my daughter's birthday card cause she loves cats..she has two of them...
I used:
Image: Designed 2 Delight Blog
http://designed2delight.blogspot.com/
Everything I used to make this card is all
leftovers from previous projects
Cuttlebug: Swirl & Swiss Dots Folder
Coloring: Crayola Twistable w/ Sansodor Solvent
Have a great day...

4 comments:

  1. I like the tag behind the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the embossing! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow a other pretty card I like the color
    and like the tag you put there

    ReplyDelete