Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mother's Day Color Challenge


Mary over at Cardz TV is having a color challenge for Mother's Day...
Check it out at
http://cardztv.blogspot.com/
The colors that Mary wants you to use is
blue, purple, green & white...
Here is my card and the colors that I used
Blue: Background Pattern Paper, Cardstock & Butterflies
Purple: Ribbon, Background Tag and the Folded Dahlia Flower
Green: Flower Stem
White: The Background Swiss Dots Cardstock for Flower and Tag.
Thanks for coming by...

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, and a wonderful use of the colors...
    Have a great day Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is very rich looking. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Teri. Love the flower. You did a great job. Hugs, Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very nice..love those flowers!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful so elegant.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a pretty card and so soft I like this very good pretty color to thank for showing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice-classy!

    {Hugs}--Storylady--Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous. I love the colors. Thank you so much for following my blog. If you come visit again you'll see I have an award for you.

    www.pvcreations2010.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete