Friday, July 19, 2013

Tutorial Time Challenge...

This is one of my favorite technique to do. Tutorial Time Challenge on Speedy TV is to make a Crimped Envelope Card...What I did is take a napkin took the back off glued it to the front of my envelope  let it dry...
Cut off the excess napkin and put it through my crimper (I did pass it through  twice). I inked, added a ribbon, butterfly & sentiment.
Perfect for a summer card.
Here is the link to Speedy TV forum check it out:
http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company
Have a creative day.

7 comments:

  1. That is very clever to use the napkin also inking the ribbon, I always think I should only have white ribbon and color as I go (haven't done that have a wall full of colored ribbons)......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrie, you always amaze me by your beautiful projects you create! This is beautiful!
    Thanks for playing this week at TTSTV.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Terrie this is beautiful, love the napkin image and heavy crimping ;) So glad you joined our challenge TTSTV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out so nice, I love the beautiful colors, Great idea to use a napkin!!Thanks for joining in this week at TTSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! Gorgeous!!!!! Thanks for joining TTSTV

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! This is so sensational! I am so glad you enjoy tutorial time and thanks for hanging with us at TTSTV!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the napkin you used.

    ReplyDelete