Monday, August 6, 2018

Butterfly Challenge # 105

#105 Spin the Butterfly Wheel
with the Letter F

On my Card:
(on this picture it looks lighter but it's a bit darker)
French Blue
Flower
Frame
Fold (top side )
Butterfly

Supplies:
Frame: Spellbinder Lacey Oval
Butterfly: Impression Obsession
Flower: Dollar Tree Store
French Blue Mulberry: Variety Pack AC Moore
Rhinestones: Valley Dollar Store
Sentiment: MFP Sending Happy Thoughts
and Ms. Sparkle & Co.
Oxide Ink: Faded Jeans

Challenge at:
http://butterflyspot.challenge.blogspot.ca


2 comments:

  1. Hello, Terrie! Your butterfly card is beautiful! I love the shades of blue you used! Well done on 5 elements! Have a wonderful day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers and I like the oval you have used to frame them with. Lovely blue too. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete