Saturday, December 22, 2018

Cardz TV Challenge # 79

Cardz TV Challenge # 79
Anything Goes

 "Rudolph The Red Nose Tootsie Pop Reindeer"

Supplies:

Reindeer Face: I ask my grand daughter to draw 
a funky reindeer face
( Katelynn is in her first year if college
for Graphic Arts and like to draw.)
Nose: Tootsie Pop wrapped in red cellophane paper
Ribbon: Offray
Bag: Clear Cellophane (Dollar Tree Store)
Kraft Cardstock: Michael's
Circles: Quickutz Die 
Brown Crayola Crayon


I trace the reindeer face on Kraft Cardstock to make the front
and back in one piece then cut it out on my Scan N Cut Machine.

Challenge at:

http://cardztv.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, these are a whole lot of Yummy! Wow, Terrie, these look amazing with the adorable reindeer face! They make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those reindeer faces. just popping in to wish you a Very Happy Christmas and a Crafty New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete