Monday, June 15, 2020

Butterfly Challenge # 143

# 143 Spin the Butterfly Wheel with Z
for Z Fold Card

Zenchua...Lt. Purple
Zinwaldite...Flesh Tone
Zebra...Stripes
Z Fold Card
Butterflies

No Zinc or Zig Zag

5 out of 7

Supplies Used:
Card Stock: Recollections
Stripe Paper: Keepsakes Power Pad
Butterflies & Flowers: Martha Stewart Punch
Sentiment: Stampabitites Stamps
Nuvo Glitter Drops: Purple Rain
Oxide Ink: Flesh Tone (edge of pattern paper)

Challenge at:
http://buttterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.ca

I had help with my grand daughter making this card
I had health problems this past weeks.



2 comments:

  1. I love your card Terrie. 5 of the 7 is good. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I get a chance to try this fold - this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete