Monday, September 21, 2020

Beccy's Place September Challenge

 

Beccy's Place 
September Challenge

Supplies Used:

Beccy's Freebie Colored Image 
Spellbinders Square Die
Pattern Paper from 1 1/2 inch down to 1/2 inch
color to match the color in the image
Ribbon & Button Mom's Stash
Sentiment: Cardz TV "Thankful for You" Stamp
Distress Oxide Vintage Photo Edge
Friskars Scallop Border Punch

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au

 I haven't been entering lately because I had a
heart attack and I had to take care of myself before
doing challenges but I'm doing better and slowly
getting back into card making again.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you're doing better Terrie, that must have been a terrifying experience! It's good to see you enjoying your hobby again too, some down time is always important.

    Love your choice of background papers, the muted tones work perfectly with the image and give the card a wonderful vintage vibe. I like the ribbon and button embellishment you added too. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am relieved to read that you're feeling better, my friend. It takes a long time to recover from something like that. I'm glad you're slowly getting back to crafting. Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete