Wednesday, April 20, 2022

# 169 Butterfly Challenge

 

# 169 Spin the Butterfly Wheel
with F for Floating Strip Card

7 out of 7
Floating Strip Card
Butterflies
Flower
Fuchsia
Fawn
Flax
Flame

Supplies Used:

Transparencies: Office Depot
Sentiment: Papercraft Magazine
Circle Die: Quickutz
Flower: Martha Stewart Punch
Butterflies: Impression Obsession
Embossed Background: Sizzix Folder
Nuvo Drops: Lemoncello & Bubblegum Blush
Card Stock: Recollections

Challenge at:
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.au






2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow, you got all 7 components again! I don't know how you do it! And such a beautiful card as well! Hoping I can join this one too! I like the floating strip technique and it looks doable! I need to check out the deadline so I don't miss out. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty with a full house too. I like the embossed background. Thankyou so much for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete