Monday, June 6, 2022

Beccy's Place June Challenge...

 

Beccy's Place
June Challenge

Thanking of You Card

Supplies Used:

Beccy's free Image & Background Pattern Paper
Sentiment: Paper Magazine
Vintage Photo Oxide Ink: Border & Image
Card Stock: Recollections

I challenged myself to make my point under the pattern paper
sharper and even I was always off and the points did not matched
up but with some tic marks with a ruler and followed the shape 
from the pattern paper I finally got them to match up.

Challenge at:
http://becysplace.blogspot.com.au





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Terrie, and will surely brighten the recipient's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one Terrie, what a fabulous design. I really like the background you created with the slanted section. Great idea to add the image, which you've fussy cut perfectly, over the edge of the paper and cardstock. Fantastic!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete