Thursday, September 8, 2022

Beccy's Place September Challenge

 

Beccy's Place
September Challenge

"BOO"

Supplies Used:

Beccy's Spooky Pumpkins
I fussy cut around the square image
and used the pumpkins
Card Stock: Recollections
Pattern Paper: Leftover Scrap
Letter B: Scan N Cut (cut @ 8.5)
Spiders & Web: Royal Lancaster Rub On
Sentiment: Suzy's Zoo Sticker

Challenge at:

http://becysplace.blogspot.com.au

Sorry Beccy that I cut off the wriggly
strand from the pumpkin stem.
It was too small to cut around it.


2 comments:

  1. Hello, Terrie! Your Halloween card is cute and fun! I don't make Halloween cards any more so I enjoy seeing them. The spiders are so much fun - I don't like spiders in real life but I enjoy them on cards! Wishing you a wonderful day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clever!! What a great way to use the jack-o-lanterns Terrie, I love it! The hounds tooth paper and the layers of black and orange cardstock are perfect for Halloween. I also like the addition of the spider web in the corner... a little bit of decoration and a little bit of framing in one. So cool!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete