Monday, May 3, 2010

She "Charmed"...


This is Designed 2 Delight last image for the month of April...
Isn't this frog so cute..I decided to make it a she with her crown and her google eyes and that cute little grin she is just being her self...
Go to: http://designed3delight.blogspot.com/ and get this image and next month you'll get the other image free...can't beat that deal...go for it!!!
My supplies:
Image: @ designed 2 delight
Cardstock: Crafts & Creativity
Pattern paper: DCWV
Gold Stud: jean-e-ology
Gel Pen: Walmart
Ribbon: Offray
Wiggley Eyes: Dollar Store
Cuttlebug Folder: Tiny Mosiac
Epoxy Stickers: Horizon
Have fun and can't wait to see what you come up with....

2 comments:

  1. Wow what can I say but cute cute cute
    i like her she is cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! Love those eyes!! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my card!

    ReplyDelete