Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sick Little Bed Bug...


Stretch N Bubbles has a sketch challenge going on this week...
This is my first time doing their challenge...
I used their free image a sick bed bug and he needed some cheering up...
Go visit their site at:
hhtp://stretchnbubbleschallenges.blogspot.com/
I used oval nestabilities, pattern paper from DCWV, punch cut out by colorbok,
Cuttlebug swiss dots, border punch from EK Success, crystal stickers by Importe Inc.
The coloring that I did I used Crayola Pencils...
Have fun and create your own card and enter the challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Terrie, this is SO cute. I'm so glad you played along with the SNB challenge this week. I hope you'll continue to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrie this is so cute
    I like the way you did this little sick guy
    the color is nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! This will surely cheer someone up! Thanks for playing along with the SNB challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card and lovely color combo...love that strip paper with dots...very nice combination...I am joining this challenge too from SNB would you mind to see my blog...many thanks before...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your lovely comments

    ReplyDelete