Thursday, October 25, 2012

Friends of Speedy TV Challenge

This week at Speedy TV I did the challenge for FOSTV..the challenge was to make a Halloween or Harvest Card...I picked to make a Halloween Card it's that time of the year to have fun with Halloween... I learned how to make this "Twisted Fancy Fold" it's so easy to make and I used some of my Halloween pattern paper and Swiss Dots Embossing Folder. Cut out two ghosts from Sizzix and a simple "Happy Hollween" sentiment inside. This twisted fancy fold is great for holding gift card inside. For more challenges check out: http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com

5 comments:

  1. O my this is so very cute
    like those little ghosts
    and the paper look so good with them
    Got to try this twisted fancy card
    Good luck on your Challenge
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable card!!! Love that ghost popping up! Your Twisted fancy fold is terrific!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at FOSTV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrie that is sooo cute! I love the little ghosts coming out of the card. I am going to give this twisted card a try. Good Luck!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the style of your card and those cute ghosts! Thanks for playing our FOSTV challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun fold and perfect for a Halloween card! Thanks for playing along with the Friends of Speedy TV!

    ReplyDelete