Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sketch with a Twist Challenge...

Here is my card that I made for the challenge "Sketch with a Twist". I made a birthday card... The TWIST is to use several stamp sets and follow the Sketch... I used stamp sets from Speedy TV collections. The first one is from ABOVE THE REST I used the sentiment "Live the High Life" & "Congrats". The second set is from BACKGROUND FUN I stamped the "Cracked Background" and the "Happy Birthday". I cut the balloons from my Cricut cutting machine Go ahead and check out the site at and join in the fun at: http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terrie! I just LOVE seeing your sweet cards shared in our challenges. Thanks SO MUCH for joining the fun on Speedy TV by playing along in the Sketch With a Twist Challenge. I'm honored that people take the time to create such awesome cards using my little sketches. Please know how much I appreciate your sweet art. I love having you participate!
    I also hope that you will stop by and play along at Word Art Wednesday when you are able. I'd just LOVE to have you share your gorgeous cards there as well. Hope you will check us out and play along.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    This is a great card, and I'm super thankful to you for entering it in our challenge. Have a blessed week, and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful art real soon!
    Blessings
    Karen L, Hostess
    Sketch With a Twist

    ReplyDelete