Friday, October 11, 2013

Tutorial Time Challenge

"Faux Cloisonne" is the challenge for Tutorial Time Speedy TV.
Ginny Maxam is showing how to do the technique of faux cloisonne.
I didn't have any pearl x but after I finished coloring my leaf I sprayed some
glimmer mist...I also colored my paper then stamped my leaf with versamark  added my gold embossing powder..I embossed my sentiment.
Check out the tutorial and give this technique a try at:
http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company
Happy Autumn...

5 comments:

  1. This is a rich and wonderful cloisonne creation! SImply wonderful. Thanks for joining us at TTSTV this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant Terrie! Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining this week at TTSTV.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Terrie! I love the colors and the way you framed your leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely. Thanks for joining TTSTV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us on TTSTV this week!

    ReplyDelete