Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Share Handmade Kindness

Share Handmade Kindness Challenge...
Week Two....Community

This card will go the lady (Pam) at my local Post Office...
She is the most kindness lady I ever met and so helpful to me...she is also very patience
with the other customers...
Every year I give her one of my Christmas Card and she looks forward in getting one.
This year I made her a Set of Cards as a gift. ( I think she will be surprise)
I also give Christmas Cards to the Postman & UPS guy...I have them waiting by the door
every year...

Challenge at...
http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Terrie! What a gorgeous card - I love your design! The butterfly is so pretty and I like the bow! I think your post mistress will appreciate this card very much - you are so thoughtful to think of her!

    ReplyDelete