Friday, November 30, 2018

Beccy's Place Challenge...Day 30, Last Day

Beccy's Place Sixth Annual
Month of Holiday Cards 
Challenge
Day 30 (last day & last card)

"Do What you Love"


What I love to do is handmade cards.
I'm a "Clean and Simple" kind of card maker.
The card above is my favorite because I love Poinsettia's 
and it is simple.
I used Stampendous Stamp and Die (CSD09)
Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Distress Oxide Faded Jeans Ink
MFP Merry Christmas Stamp
Layered on Gold Cardstock from Recollections

Challenge at:

http://beccysplace.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I've never thought to colour a poinsettia blue... yours looks fabulous! I love the texture of the leaves... it looks a little like denim. I'm a big fan of the CAS style too Terrie, and I love this. Beautiful!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poinsettia and gorgeous colouring! I love CAS cards too, and this is lovely! I'm sad the challenge is over - I had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Poinsettia looks so pretty . I love the look of this card. Hugs ValeryAnne.

    ReplyDelete