Friday, March 27, 2020

Maymay's Punch Art Party/ Challenge

Maymay's Punch Art Party/ Challenge

Using punch, dies or hand cut shapes
(scallops, squares, circles, ovals & triangles)

My card is going to my Bestest Friend Gayle.
Before this virus started we were working on
a craft for her Kindergarten students and now
the crafting has stopped.

For my shapes I used a
Heart from Spellbinders (S4-136) die for the
Bunny Face
Ovals from Stampendous (DCP1004) die
for the Bunny Ears
Martha Stewart Paper Punch for the eyes
Heart for the Nose from Martha Stewart Border Punch
I also added a
Ribbon: Offray
Nuvo Jewels Drops: Sherbert Summer
Distress Ink: Warm Lipstick (cheeks)
Cardstock: Recollections

Punch Challenge at:
https://bit.ly/2JjFKX8

Thank You Maymay









No comments:

Post a Comment