Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge

Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge

Square Card

Supplies Used:

Front Panel from an old Note Pad
Butterflies: Dollar Tree Store
Ribbon: Offray
Cardstock: Recollections
Nuvo Jewels Drops
Wink of Stella

As I was cleaning my craft area I saw this cover
of an used note pad and was ready to throw it away.
I cut it down to 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 then layered it on 
black cardstock 4 3/4 x 4 3/4 I added it on my 
card base of 5x5.
I added the butterflies cut slits by the greeting slid the ribbon 
through added Nuvo Jewels Drops (sea breeze) 
and clear Wink of Stella over the leaves.

Challenge at:
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful recycling of the note book cover. You have matched the ribbon to it perfectly. Stay safe and well. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on recycling that cover, Terrie! Your card is gorgeous! I love the butterflies and gorgeous ribbon! Love this colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete