Sunday, November 1, 2020

Beccy's Place Day 1 of Holiday Cards Challenge...

 
Beccy's Place 8th Annual
Month of Holiday Cards Challenge
Day 1 Letter A

A-Frame & Anchor

Supplies Used:

Anchor: Stand & Salut Cricut Cartridge
4 layers cut @ 3 1/2
Card Stock: Recollections
Pattern Paper: Recollections Crystal Blue Paper Pad
Ribbon: Offray
Twine: Celebrate It (Michael's)
Branches: Martha Stewart Punch
Red Bow: Diamond Press Die
Glitter Card Stock: Hobby Lobby
Sentiment: Cardz TV: Tiny Tiding Stamp

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au

My friend and her husband bought a cruise boat at the end of
the summer so I'll be mailing them this Holiday Card.

6 comments:

  1. What a super idea! Great for someone who loves the ocean too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzanne...it is going a friend who just bought a boat.

      Delete
  2. Anchor is a clever idea for A. Everyone has had such different ideas - I did Angel. Lovely card Terrie - I like how festive that anchor looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suze...I love how everyone had creative ideas for each letters.

      Delete
  3. I am fairly certain this is the very first Christmas card I've ever seen featuring an anchor! How perfect would this be for people who love to go boating?! Such a clever idea Terrie. I love how you've made it look so festive too. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Beccy...it took some thinking but adding Christmas colors to it was fun.

      Delete