Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Beccy's Place Day 3 of Holiday Cards Challenge

 

Beccy's Place 8th Annual 
Month of Holiday Cards Challenge
Day 3 Letter C

Criss Cross Gift Card Holder
31/2 x 3 1/2

Supplies Used:

Recollections Paper Pad:
Red & White Christmas
Wrapped with Care
Ribbon & Embellishments
all from my leftover stash
Sentiment: MSE
(My Sentiments Exactly)

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au

I have 5 grand children they are older
so it is hard to buy for them so the gift cards
are always a good way for them to get what they want.




6 comments:

  1. Such a super cute idea! I'm sure your grandchildren love getting gift cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzanne and yes they do like to get gift cards.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely set of gift card holders. I have made a Criss-Cross card before but never thought of using it as a gift card holder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suze, this is my first time doing the Criss-Cross smaller perfect for these gift cards.

      Delete
  3. I agree about the gift cards Gail, so handy for older kids. I'm sure they'll love the handmade holders you've made for them, they're very festive.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beccy, they will enjoy receiving the gift cards.

      Delete