Saturday, October 8, 2022

Butterfly Challenge

 

# 174 Spin the Butterfly Wheel
with the Letter C for Cube Card

Cube Card
Checks
4 Colors: 
Chilli (red)
Chartreuse (green)
Canary (yellow)
Cyan (blue)
Butterflies

Supplies Used:
Pattern Paper: Rainbow Pad by Scrapbook.com
(all four colors in the paper)
Card Stock: Recollections
Sentiment: Dollar Tree Store
Check Paper: DCVW
Large Butterfly: Martha Stewart Large Punch
(photo is showing orange but it is yellow)
Smaller butterflies: Martha Stewart small punch

Challenge at:
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.au




3 comments:

  1. Wow! The colours look fantastic done this way. Love your card. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Terrie! I was sure I had been here to compliment you on this AMAZING cube card! I absolutely love it! It is no wonder you won a top pick, as well as a prize for all 7 elements! Congratulations and well deserved, my friend!

    I also want to thank you for the sweet comments on my blog, especially on Brian's cards. Everyone's kind words have boosted his confidence. He knows he has a brain injury from his stroke and he wasn't sure he could do it. I was hoping for one card and he surprised me by colouring enough for 5 cards! He was able to make all of the design choices himself, with no input from me, and I think he even surprised himself! He's come a long way! Thank you for your support and encouragement! I read each and every comment to him! Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete