Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Beccy's Place November Holiday Challenge 2022

 

Beccy's Place
10th Annual Month of
Holiday Cards & Challenges
Day 1
Letter A

Angle Cards

Started with an A2 card base (4-1/4 x 5-1/2),
with a double-sided pattern paper from a paper & card magazine
cut down to 4-1/4 x 4-1/4  took my paper trimmer cut it in an angle
top at 3-1/4 down to 1-1/4.
Flipped one of the pattern papers added to my card base
Having double sided paper, I did two cards.
Added sentiments & embellishments to both cards.

Beccy's Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au


2 comments:

  1. These are lovely Terrie, the festive paper is beautiful! I really like those big sentiments too. I'm always looking for great ideas to use up some of these offcuts that keep appearing, and this is perfect. Love them!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Terrie! What a brilliant way to make two cards from one sheet of double-sided paper! I like the large sentiments too! Happy November, my friend!

    ReplyDelete