Thursday, November 17, 2022

Beccy's Place Nvember Challenge 2022

 

Beccy's Place
10th Annual Month of
Holiday Card & Challenge
Day 17
Letter O

Origami Window Card

This card & fold was a big challenge for me.
I can't begin to tell you how many times I tried to make 
this origami fold perfect.
I tried different sizes but ended with a 4x4 square.
No matter how accurate I cut the square I was always off.
I used pattern paper from a Hobby Lobby paper pad, 
ribbon from my stash and I small sentiment tag.
I guess I need to practice, practice, practice more.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au




1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, this is a fun card! Love the origami feature Terrie, I don't think I've seen one quite like this before. I also like the sentiment you chose for the centre panel, great mix of fonts!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete