Saturday, November 12, 2022

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2022

 

Beccy's Place
10th Annual Month of
Holiday Card & Challenge
Day 12
Letter K

Kris Kringle

The Kris Kringle image is from a 
sample Christmas card that my sister gave
to me, her husband gets these sample cards
every year from an association that he donates to.
Because I'm a hoarder of this and that why use it when
I can.  I have used them here and there when it fits
the occasion. The majority of these cards are more
for the Christmas Season or wildlife.
I like this old version of the Kris Kringle.
The pattern paper from Hobby Lobby, 
Poinsettia from Spellbinders,
Stamped sentiment from a Paper Magazine.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au


2 comments:

  1. It's great that you make use of the greeting cards from your brother-in-law Terrie, the images make great toppers for handmade cards. I love the frame you've made for dear old Kris Kringle, it's wonderfully festive!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I hoard old Christmas cards and samples as well. Sometimes I remember to use them and sometimes I forget, but who wants to waste them? I love your diagonal design - it makes it look 3-D!

    ReplyDelete