Thursday, November 3, 2022

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2022

 

Beccy's Place
10th Annual Month of
 Holiday Cards & Challenges
Day 3
Letter C

Cube Card

I just learned to make this cube card technique.
Its looks harder than it is.
The cubes are in three blocks, 
one tall and two smaller one.
Glue them together add your paper or card stock.
I loved adding the Poinsettias..... again, to go with
dimensions of the cube I added one large and two small
poinsettias. I then added a square sentiment inside the cube.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, great fold Terrie! I haven't made a cube card yet, but they do look interesting. I like that you've kept the poinsettias to scale, it balances the card nicely to have the two small and one large. Very pretty!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you made another one of these cube cards! Absolutely amazing! The poinsettias are gorgeous and I am impressed that you made another one! I was too intimidated to try it once LOL. You're doing great at Beccy's! I've got some images coloured but have been too busy to get them onto cards. Hopefully I'll have time on Sunday! I know I'm not going to get every letter this time, but that's okay! I'll be rooting for you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete