Monday, November 14, 2022

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2022

 

Beccy's Place
10th Annual Month of
Holiday Card & Challenge
Day 14
Letter L

Lattice

When I found this lattice cut from Wild Card
Cricut Cartridge I was amazed because
I didn't need a die to cut it out.
I could cut it at any size for any
occasion or color.
The lattice was cut at 5-1/4.
I mounted it on red cardstock then added an
Cardinal ephemera from Recollections.
The branches were cut from Diamond Press &
Martha Steward Dies & Punch.
Added red glitter glue.
All glued to a 4-1/4 by 5-1/2 green card base.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au

2 comments:

  1. The lattice background is fabulous Terrie, I agree that it would be suitable for lots of different occasions. It adds a lovely pattern and texture to the background. The cardinal image is gorgeous and I really love the big bunch of mistletoe in the top corner.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Terrie! I enjoy cardinals and I wish they would come to our yard. We had one female a few weeks ago but I think she was just passing through. Your background is gorgeous and this is a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete