Friday, November 4, 2022

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2022

 

Beccy's Place
10th Annual Month
of Holiday Cards & Challenges
Day 4
Letter D

Diamond Painting

I came upon this trend of Diamond Painting
a while ago, I think I started too big with a large
portrait of an Eagle for my better half (I found it too boring) I
gave it to my daughter and she finished it turned out really
nice.
So, I got these diamond painting ornaments which was better than the large Eagle.
I knew I wanted them for some Christmas cards so I just added
a shiny backing to the ornament, sprig branches and a ribbon.
Voila, something I was happy with.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Terrie! They are both gorgeous! The shiny backing, greenery, and ribbon that you added look perfect! And I love your embossed backgrounds! Beautiful cards, my friend, and very elegant looking!

    I looked at diamond painting before - I saw someone doing it in YouTube. People say it's relaxing but it doesn't appeal to me at all, maybe a smaller project like you did, but a big project looks too overwhelming. I'd rather colour or even fussy-cut! People don't like fussy-cutting but I find that very relaxing! Have a wonderful weekend, Terrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ornament cards are gorgeous Terrie, look at all that fabulous sparkle! The little gems definitely shine in the light. I really like the greenery around the top too, it balances the colours nicely.
    I've done exactly one diamond painting, and that's plenty for me. It doesn't suit my personality, I'm much too impatient. I have a couple of friends who absolutely love it and find it very relaxing, so I guess it just depends on the person.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete