Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2022

 

Beccy's Place
10th Annual Month of
Holiday Card & Challenge
Day 15
Letter M

Moose
&
 Merry Christmas


What's not to love about this awesome Moose.
The moose is from Beccy's Digital Image.
I fussy cut it then I inked around it to
cover the white core from the card stock.
The black snowflakes background is from
Hobby Lobby. paper pad 
The sentiment from Spellbinders.
I did add silver glitter glue on the snowflakes. 
Isn't he so adorable (lol).

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au


2 comments:

  1. Your moose is just too cute, Terrie! I love your snowie scene! You're doing great with Beccy's challenge! I am a slow crafter so I think I need to prepare ahead next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this made me laugh out loud! Imagine looking out your window and seeing this guy pop his head up! I LOVE it Terrie! I think it was such a clever idea to place him behind the snow bank so that it looks like he's watching from a distance. Perhaps he's waiting for a Christmas dinner invite. Awesome!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete