Thursday, November 10, 2022

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2022

 

Beccy's Place
10th Annual Month of
Holiday Card & Challenge
Day 10
Letter I

Iris Folding

I thought long and hard about what to do 
for the letter I and I wanted to change it up but 
my first love of card making was Iris Folding.
I always love doing this technique, so I thought
why change it.  I have many patterns when I was on
a site of Iris Folding.
When I do this technique, I never turn it around
until I finish the layering and following the number sequence.
I'm always amazed of the finished technique.
I used Oxide Distress Peeled Paint on a scrap of paper for the leaves, 
I also added Oxide Distress Vintage Photo on the fold
of the paper. Scrap of red glitter card stock for the berries.
The large sentiment is from Diamond Press Die.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au



2 comments:

  1. I love these holly leaves Terrie, the texture from the iris folding is awesome! You also chose a fabulous colour to work with. Great front for the sentiment too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this, Terrie! Iris folding was my first love of cardmaking too! What a great holly pattern!

    ReplyDelete