Saturday, November 19, 2022

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2022

 

Beccy's Place
10th Annual Month of
Holiday Card & Challenge
Day 19
Letter Q

Quilting

My mother & sister are wondaful quilters.
My Mom was a quilter with squares upon squares.
My sister was the one with intrigue patterns.
As for me I did a baby quilt that is where it started
and that is where it ended. 
Now and then I'll make a quilt card for my sister 
or for a challenge.
The pattern paper is from leftover paper from a 
Hobby Lobby paper pad.
Poinsettia & sentiment from Spellbinders.
Holly leaves from a card magazine.

Challenge at:
beccysplace.blogspot.com.au


1 comment:

  1. Sounds just like me Terrie. I once made a patchwork baby blanket and quickly discovered I don't have the patience for patchworking or quilting, which is sad because I absolutely love patchwork quilts.
    Your cards are gorgeous, I love the beautiful papers and quilted design. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete