Friday, November 11, 2022

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2022

 

Beccy's Place
10th Annual Month of
Holiday Card & Challenge
Day 11
Letter J

Joy

I used my Cricut Expression (yes, I still use it)
Winter Woodland Cartridge
cut the word Joy @ 4 inches, the shadow also @  4
inches for the outline.
Added a snow sleigh picture behind the letter O.
Background from a paper pad from Hobby Lobby.
Inked with Oxide Distress Photo Vintage around the edge of the
word Joy, finished the card with 3 tiny holly leaves
with red glitter glue.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au


3 comments:

  1. I still use my cricut expression too Terrie, although not as often as I probably should. I have quite a collection of fabulous cartridges that really need to come out of the cupboard more often.
    I love your idea of placing the little scene in the "O" of the word, what a gorgeous effect. Great choice of colours too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Terrie! I like the large Joy word with the little picture inside the O. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've hopped over from Beccy's Place. I too love the image in the "O". Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete