Friday, November 18, 2022

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2022

 

Beccy's Place
10th Annual Month of
Holiday Card & Challenge
Day 18
Letter P

Plaid

Matching your embellishment with your pattern paper is important.
I thought white snowflake and sentiment would match the plaid
and when I put it together the white was not a good match.
The cream in the plaid was not totally white so I had
to die cut the snowflake & sentiment to match the cream in
the plaid.
Matching everything before putting the card
together is so important so you don't have to redo
the card over again.
This card has more of masculine feel to it or
a country log home feel.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au
 

2 comments:

  1. I've hopped over from Beccy's Place. Your card is lovely. I agree that what seems white might not be the same shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Terrie! And it's surprising how many different shades of white there are. I've been caught out lots of times by slightly warmer or cooler tones and it really is annoying to have to redo a little thing because it's obviously a different shade.
    Your card is fabulous, I really like the country vibe. Plaid always gives that wonderful homey feeling. The snowflake is fantastic too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete