Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2022

 

Beccy's Place
10th Annual Month of
Holiday card & Challenge
Day 16
Letter N

Napkin Card

The napkin technique is a favorite
of mine, with so many styles for any
occasion. I love the feel of the napkin 
after it's glued down on a card stock, it
has a soft texture to the touch.
This napkin had 4 side to it, and I couldn't
discard the other side when I made the first card.
So, I made two cards, one bookmark & the one in
the front is a gift card holder all from one napkin.
I added red glitter glue & hollies here and there.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au

4 comments:

  1. I would never have guessed this was a napkin Terrie, what a fantastic design! I LOVE the kraft background, it looks gorgeous with the red and white. I also love that you made so many wonderful projects from just one napkin. Awesome!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kraft background is part of the napkin. Thank yu Beccy.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful napkin projects, Terrie! I have looked at this technique before but thought it looked too hard. What kind of adhesive do you use? Your results look amazing!

    ReplyDelete