Sunday, November 6, 2022

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2022

 

Beccy's Place
10th Annual Month of
Holiday Card & Challenge
Day 6
Letter F

Floating Cards

This floating technique is a fun one to do
with paper scrap, which I did with the top card
the bottom card I used paint chips.
Using acetate to layer the strip of paper, then cutting the
circle with a circle die, adding foam tape behind the
strip to give it it's effect of floating onto the card.
I also like the shadow it creates on the card.
The tiny poinsettia is from Spellbinders & the 
snowflake from Hobby Lobby. Both sentiments
from Diamond Press.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au


2 comments:

  1. Your floating cards are lovely Terrie, such a lot of work but so worth the effort. I like the papers you chose for the red one, they're lovely and festive. Great idea to use paint chips for the blue card, the colours coordinate perfectly. Love the big snowflake you added.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Terrie, both of these look amazing! You always come up with these awesome designs - I've never tried the floating technique but it is very pretty! I like the shadow too!

    ReplyDelete