Saturday, November 5, 2022

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2022

 


Beccy's Place
10th Annual of
Holidays Cards & Challenges
Day 5
Letter E

Explosion Card

The card is a 4x4 with the explosion paper being 
8-1/4 by 8-1/4 (I had to trim the bottom part of the paper so
it could fit perfectly inside the card.)
This was an easy fold,
I followed the tutorial from Beccy's Card Fold
for the exploding fold.
The pattern paper I had in my stash for a very long time
considering I love snowflakes and with the new snowflake that 
I got from Hobby Lobby they went well together.
The sentiments were from Spellbinders & Diamond Press.
Thank you Beccy for an easy instruction to follow.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au

2 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job on the fold Terrie, I'm glad you found the instructions easy to follow. I particularly like your choice of cardstock and paper, the colour combo is beautiful. I also love snowflakes (even though I hate the cold and live in a sub-tropical climate). It's fascinating that they're all different and so very fragile.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a surprise the recipient will get when they open this one! It's so pretty, Terrie! Again, you amaze me with these fabulous designs!

    ReplyDelete