Sunday, November 13, 2022

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2022

 

Beccy's Place 
10th Annual Month of
Holiday Card & Challenge
Day 13

Humorous

This took a lot of thinking but
as I was thinking I saw a cup with a
Pickle handle that our granddaughter 
gave to Vince for his birthday.  They
tease each other about having a "pickle puss" face.
He has a cup, key chains, a pickle ornament & lots of cards.
The granddaughter also has a key chain & ornament & cards too.
It's a joke between the two of them which started a few
years back and still continue as of today, especially at
Christmas of who will outdo each other with a pickle gift.
(I will make two)
I used Cricut Expression "Just Because" Cartridge cut @ 6-1/2.
Peach Keen stamp for the face, a Santa hat, used
a dotted embossed folder for the body of the pickle.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au





2 comments:

  1. What a cute tradition your husband and granddaughter share! It reminds me of an odd tradition I shared with my grandmother when I was young... we both loved pickled beetroot and would exchange a little tin every year. I have no idea when or how it started but it was always special to us. Now a treasured memory.
    Your card is fantastic Terrie. The spotted embossing folder was a great idea for the pickle, it adds just the right texture. Love the Santa hat too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a funny tradition, Terrie! Made me giggle! Looks like they are both having fun with it and I bet they enjoy trying to out-do each other! It's something extra special to look forward to at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete