Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2022

 

Beccy's Place
10th Annual Month of
Holiday Cards & Challenges
Day 2
Letter B

Boxes

Every Christmas I make treat boxes
for the grandchildren.
The top of the boxes is made from
leftover scrap of Holiday paper.  I decorate
the top that goes along with the 
pattern paper.
Every week in December I will have other
fun projects to pass out from Santa.
The older grandchildren already know that I pass these 
out but I still have a younger one who still
believes in Santa.
I even include the boyfriend.
I've been doing this tradition for over 20 years.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au



3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I think everyone still believes in Santa at Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a lovely family tradition Terrie, no matter how old your grandchildren are. And it's so nice of you to include their partners as well. You've done a wonderful job putting these gorgeous little boxes together, the decorations are adorable.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so much fun, Terrie! What an awesome grandmother you are! It really makes Christmas special! The boxes are super cute too! I love this idea - you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete