Monday, November 28, 2022

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2022

 

Beccy's Place
10th Annual Month of
Holiday Card & Challenge
Day 28
Non-Letter Day

CAS 
(Clean & Simple)

The tree tag is from my stash that I collect
at the end of the Holiday Season.
I try to go a day or two the after Christmas
and pick these tags up, every year they have some nice ones.
All of the card is all white except the tree and sentiment.
I also used Crafter's Companion falling snow embossed folder.
That is all for this card Clean & Simple.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au



4 comments:

  1. I've hopped over from Beccy's Place. This is so lovely. The tag is perfect for the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your CAS card is beautiful, my friend! So clever to collect the tags and images after the holidays when they are at a very good price, and now you've put it to good use! Love your little scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Terrie! I love CAS cards, and this one is wonderful. The tree tag is fabulous and I really like the way you've layered the white cardstock. The embossed background adds some lovely texture too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete