Monday, November 7, 2022

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2022

 

Beccy's Place
10th Annual Month of
Holiday Cards & Challenges
Day 7
Complementary Colors

Red & Green

I was going to go outside my comfort zone
and pick another complement color but I decided to stay with
Christmas colors.  I do like other combo colors for
the Holiday Season they are pretty to look at, but
I'm a traditional kind of person.
My middle daughter does her tree in different colors
each year, last year she did purple & pink it was pretty but
not for me (lol)
Maybe next year I'll be more daring.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au


2 comments:

  1. I always think it's easier and more enjoyable to work with the colours and patterns we like Terrie, and red and green is a classic because it looks festive and fabulous! I love the wreath you added to this card... is it die cut? The big red bow at the top is fabulous and really pops!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreath, Terrie! I like the traditional red and green as well! I enjoy stepping out with my colours but I think my favourite will always be the traditional. It works! BTW, your bow looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete