Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2022

 


Beccy's Place
10th Annual Month of
Holiday Card & Challenge
Day 22
Letter T

Tri-Fold Card

Wow, where did the time go, we are up to
the Letter T in Beccy's November Card & Challenge.
There is only 8 more days to go, it's been 
fantastic so far.  Got to make the best of
what is left of this month.
This trifold is easy and simple and the
paper that is used makes the card a beauty.
I used a Hobby Lobby Pattern Paper Pad
"Blue Christmas"
(I think I bought this pad because of its name
it is my favorite song from Elvis) lol
The snowflake on the bellyband is also from 
Hobby Lobby.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au
 


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous fold Terrie, I love how the card looks with the belly band. The snowflake you added is gorgeous and the paper is beautiful. It's an added bonus that it makes you think of one of your favourite songs!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete