Thursday, November 21, 2019

Non-Alphabet Using Scraps @ Beccy's Place # 21

Beccy's Place
Month of the Holiday Cards Challenge
Day 21
Non-Alphabet
(Using Scraps)

8- 3x3 Scrappy Ornaments Cards

Supplies Used:

Pattern Paper: I have a box full of
Christmas Scraps Paper.
Cardstock: Recollections
Ornament Topper: Spellbinders (S4-602)
Bows: Diamond Press
Embossing Folders: 
Cuttlebug
Swiss Dots
 Snowflakes
Tiny Mosiac
1- Kwan Snowflakes Folder

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au




4 comments:

  1. Lovely set of cards Terrie. Looks like you might have made a serious dent in your scraps pile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suze I think I could of made 100 and still have leftovers in my stash I'm a hoarder of scraps no matter how small....thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, now that's an impressive collection of scrap cards Terrie, well done! It looks like you've really grabbed hold of this idea and run with it. I love the design, what a great idea to mix and match the papers. The baubles are so festive and fabulous. Love them!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome use of your scraps, Terrie! I love the idea of these cute little ornaments! I save every scrap too! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete