Saturday, November 30, 2019

Beccy's Place.....Do what you Love

Beccy's Place
7th Annual Month of Holiday Cards
Challenge

Do What You Love

Earlier I posted my last card for Beccy's Place
Month of Holiday Cards
November Challenge
I made 20 cards & made 14 projects.
I love making cards BUT I also love to make projects too.
Here are the 13 projects
(there is a set of tags not shown because I turned
them into cards that my friend wanted)
I love doing boxes for treats and trinkets, 
I also love making Gift Card Holders.
Some of the projects can be folded down for mailing.
This was a fun challenge and looking forward to next year.
Thank you Beccy for letting me spread my wings and going out
of my comfort zone and for ALL the lovely comments you made.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au

4 comments:

  1. Well done Terrie. You have a lovely selection on projects and cards there. I'm not sure how many cards I got made in the end. I know it is at least 50 as I did every day plus about 20 or so using up scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh these are wonderful Terrie! It's amazing to see them all together in one photo, you really did a great job creating them all. You've definitely inspired me to have a go at some of them... especially the gorgeous brown paper gift bag, the mug full of holiday treats and the money wallets. I love everything you've made this month, but those are my top three. Thanks so much for sharing all of your work!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look amazing, Terrie! You are so talented and creative! You have made so many lovely gifts and I know the recipients will love them as well! I had fun at Beccy's challenge too!

    ReplyDelete