Saturday, November 30, 2019

Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Challenge # 30

Beccy's Place
7th Annual Month of Holiday Cards
Challenge Day 30

Do what you Love


The card base is from a pre-made folded card package from
Michaels, the Deer from a Gift Tags, Snowflakes Friskars
border punch (which is broken now).
Sentiment from Cardz TV Tiny Tiding Stamp Set
Semi-circle and tiny tag (top left) is from leftover scraps.
What I love is find an idea and then make it my way.
I struggle with Sketches and Color Challenges.
I love my Cricut Expression (older version) I use it a lot.
I love scraps, sometime the only thing  whole is the card base
the rest is usually leftover of this and that.
I love card making been doing it for 16 years.
I love to crochet, read and have quality time with
my 5 grand children.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au


4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, Terrie, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! I enjoyed reading how you made it and where the items came from - you put them together beautifully! I adore your creativity, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderfully elegant Terrie, the black and white colour scheme is superb. The die cut stag head is amazing, and it looks fantastic coming up out of the silver circle. Love the tartan background too. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how beautiful this looks in just black, white and greys.

    ReplyDelete